There is no denying that over the years, utilization of smartphones and other mobile devices has increased drastically. Along with this, the internet usage has increased accordingly and there is no going back from here. It has enabled consumers to keep in touch with the world 24/7. Consumers literally have the world within their fingertips.
Amidst continuous rise in people accessing the internet via mobile devices, companies have made the big shift of bringing their businesses on mobile devices. Therefore mobile commerce and mobile application development are flourishing like never before. It is the need of the hour for businesses to keep up with the latest advancements in the field of mobile technology.
At USoft Technologies, we have a strong and dedicated team of mobile tech experts who are constantly keeping themselves updated with the latest advancements in the world of mobile technology. It is our constant effort to merge the power of mobile app technology with the business demands of our clients in order to help them achieve their business motives. Ultimately making mobile app technology efficient, cost-efficient and profitable for our clients.
Two major and prominent operating systems for mobile application development are Android and iOS. Let us understand in brief about them.
Capturing about 70% of the mobile market share around the world, Android is unquestionably the most popular and universally adopted mobile operating systems in the world. Business organisations are leveraging this platform to reach a wide range of audience and to obtain tremendous business growth. Letís see some of the key reasons as to why Android is an important platform for mobile app development.
1. Open source platform & customizable interface: Android framework the Software Development Kit (SDK) is royalty free. Developers can communicate with the Android developer community to get information on the imminent updates and develop their apps accordingly to adapt to the updates. Android extends a variety of customizations to app developers to build the apps as per the requirements of the business.
2. High ROI on lower investment: Since the SDK is free, It diminishes the cost of investment however developers must make a one-time payment as the registration fee to distribute the application. After that they can use any computer to develop the app and then test it on smartphones this cuts a considerable amount of costs. With the low cost of app development and potential user interaction, high return on investment is affirmed.
3. Multiple sales network: With Android, you have the freedom to deploy your apps from your preferred network and not necessarily through a single market. You create, deploy and promote the apps according to your business requirements. This, in turn, adds to the opportunity of earning high revenue.
4. Easily adaptable: Android apps run on Java programming language. Any developer with proficiency in Java language can easily develop applications on Android.
In addition to these leading mobile operating systems, our experts can develop applications for Windows OS, BlackBerry OS, Symbian OS and others as well.If you are a business willing to explore and prosper in the mobile world, contact our mobile app development experts now.
iOS is one of the most successful mobile operating system used in Apple products such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. iOS devices are popular among most of the mobile phone users owing to its easy and user-friendly interface, smooth and flawless performance and effective features.
Advantages of using iOS for mobile app development :
1. Standard quality apps & High-security protection: Apple prefers quality over quantity when it comes to applications. Which means that only good quality applications which are useful, adequately tested are allowed on their platform, making it a sound choice for mobile app developers. Apple encrypts all the digital activities on its platform shielding them from the threats of hacking.
2. Users willing to spend: Apple users are usually more willing to spend money on purchasing applications than users on other operating systems.
3. Building & testing apps are simpler: Apple has a limited variety of mobile devices in the market and most of them are compatible and updated to the latest version of iOS. This makes easy for developers to create, test and make the app available in the store as soon as possible.
4. High ROI: iOS apps are scalable making it apt for investment-worthy clients. This assures healthful finances with higher revenue and increased ROI.
iOS being secure and quality-driven operating system suits as an ideal choice for mobile app developers.